Thursday 28 February 2013

Major Assessment task.

This reads like a big task and will require plenty of the following:

PLANNING
RESEARCH
CREATIVITY
DEVELOPMENT
ORGANISATION
BACK AND FORTH
CAMERA TECHNIQUES

The good thing is though, we will gain a bunch of new skills and understanding of both camera techniques and post-capture techniques along the way in class time. We are then required to implement these new skills into the assessment task to achieve a desirable result.

Image sourced from:
http://www.ena.asn.au/udocs/2010/08/ActewAGL_CMYK-w.jpg


I pulled ACTEWAGL (http://www.actewagl.com.au/) from the hat of possible clients. I do feel this will prove to be a challenging client to focus on/work with, but if i put my brain into action and get things planned ready to go, all should go well for me.

I have only commenced a small amount of research into this so far, because there are a few other subject tasks due next week that i want to get out of the way first, so stay tuned for more on this. That said I have sourced two recent company reports from the company's website (amongst other things) to read up on. This will help me understand what the company does/offers and what they have planned for the future.





D.


No comments:

Post a Comment